Original price $895.00Current price $525.00
Spring sale 40% off! A cooler for the 21st Century. * Self clean cycle every 4 hours * Three stage filter system (filters to 0.1 micron) * Five yea...View full detailsOriginal price $895.00Current price $525.00Save 41%
Original price $875.00Current price $525.00
Spring Sale! Our new Executive black and stainless cooler is now available for a limited time at 40% off the normal price. * Self clean cycle ev...View full detailsOriginal price $875.00Current price $525.00Save 40%
NatureZone Water Has the Right Water Cooler for You
A water cooler dispenser offers you the convenience of accessing warm or cool water whenever you want it. You can ensure that you have access to purified water that is healthy and fresh with our help.
Benefits of Water Coolers
Common knowledge tells us to drink around 2.5 litres of water per day. When in an air-conditioned environment, you might need slightly more to stay hydrated. Because you and your staff or co-workers need to remain hydrated throughout the workday, access to clean and safe water is imperative. The humble filtered water dispenser serves the purpose of storing water for your hydration needs.
- Symptoms of dehydration include feeling drained, unmotivated, and sluggish or lacking concentration. This situation can severely affect your creativity. An investment in a water fountain is also an investment in employee health. The domino effect will be a boost in staff attitudes, which will help support office productivity.
- You can save on the cost of bottled water by maintaining a filtered-water dispenser instead. If you have several workers, your savings on bottled water will mount over time, adding up to between 30 and 70%.
- While you’re saving on bottled water, you are also reducing your impact on the environment by not adding to the pollution of the planet with plastic bottles.
- Unlike a single bottle of water, which serves one person, a water-cooling system can serve several. The water that our solutions supply is hygienic, filtered, and pure.
A water fountain offers you easy access to clean water, which is good for your health—and as good as it for you, it is also good for your bottom line.
When Buying a Hot-and-Cold Water Dispenser, Consider This
Having a water chiller means that you maintain access to water that keeps you and your team cool and hydrated. There are different types of dispensers to consider, each offering different capacities and features. Before you buy one, make sure that you have selected the one that best meets your requirements—here’s how.
- First, you should know which type of dispenser will work for you. For instance, there is the bench-top model; there are bottle-type water coolers, and there are plumbed water coolers. A bottle-type water dispenser may be less convenient than a plumbed water cooler, especially when you’re replacing empty water bottles. However, the space that you have available may determine the type of dispenser that your workplace can accommodate. For a small space, a bench-top model may be all that you can fit, but it will still easily serve several people. On the other hand, for a large office, the lack of capacity of the bench-top model will make this dispenser less practical.
- Second, you need to carefully consider what your temperature requirements are; for instance, whether you want both hot and cold water or cold water only. If you will be using the dispenser to make tea, access to hot water would be useful for you and your team’s convenience.
- Third, don’t forget to consider the support that you will receive, especially regarding installation and delivery. You will want your water to be at your property on time but also be easy to install on the scene.
Among other factors, before purchasing your model, you will need to decide where to place it, the size that you need, whether you need hot and cold water or simply cold water, and whether you can easily find the supplies to replace expired filters.
Why a Customer Should Use Us
NatureZone Water was established in 1993. We service the whole of New Zealand with a focus beyond simply offering quality office water coolers. In addition to water chillers, we offer filtering systems, filter cartridges, and parts and accessories for your water coolers, including workplace-friendly dispensers with both hot and cold water features.
We keep our prices competitive. We import our water dispenser gear directly into New Zealand instead of using a multistep process or relying on other providers, which reduces our overhead to your benefit. Our dispensers can easily be installed without help, reducing your costs even further. While clear instructions accompany your purchase, you can always use a local plumber for a bit of extra security.
In addition to supplying products to meet the needs of companies, including industrial clients, we offer solutions for residential use. We provide easy access to the filters, cartridges, and systems that you might need at home and at work, especially when the time comes to replace a filter cartridge.
We follow and live out our values. Not only do we want you to have access to healthy and clean water but knowing that you want to limit your impact on the environment, we are also a carbon-neutral company. We use renewable energy, and all our vehicles are electric, reducing our impact on the Earth.
If you are considering enhancing the health of your staff or family members, a simple first step to take is to install an office water cooler in the workspace or treat yourself to a water chiller at home. Keep yourself and others well-hydrated, benefiting your health, and enjoy perpetual access to clean drinking water. At the same time, do your part to help stop us from polluting the world with plastic bottles.
If you need information and guidance on the most appropriate dispenser for your needs, contact us. We can advise you on the unit that will best meet your needs.