An Ultra-Filter Is Your Best Option to Ensure High-Quality Pure Water
An ultra-filtration system makes use of a semi-permeable membrane which water passes through, a process which removes all bacteria, sediment, and small particles. If you are concerned that the quality of your water is not what it should be, NatureZone Water can supply an ultra-filtration system that is ideal for use in your house or business.
Benefits of Ultra-Filtration Systems
These are affordable systems that do not make use of any chemicals in the filtration process. The filter units that we supply are designed to connect to the cold inlet hose of a modern lever mixer tap, so they are compatible with most kitchen taps. An ultra-filtration system can be beneficial in several ways:
- You will still be able to get high flow rates on low pressure and the purest water possible. You’ll find that the water that has passed through the filtration process is of consistent high-quality.
- The ultra-filtration cartridge screens out virtually all micro-organisms, while the five-micron sediment cartridge removes sediment and rust.
- The 1.0 carbon block filter removes or reduces chlorine, organic chemicals, pesticides, taste, odour, and heavy metals, including lead, copper and mercury.
- We get our stock directly from our supplier in Taiwan, so you get more affordable prices on all our systems.
Related Services We Provide to Ultra-Filtration
We started NatureZone Water in 1993 and have continued to own and operate it since then. We have been supplying our wide range of systems to homes and businesses for 27 years, and we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer consumers. We can supply different systems, spare parts, and accessories—all these items are available for convenient purchase on our website.
- We supply replacement ultra-filter membranes as well as replacement ultra-filter cartridges. It gives you added peace of mind to know that spares and replacements are just a click away.
- You can easily download the installation instructions for your ultra-filtration system directly from our website, saving you time.
- If you do not have the modern lever mixer tap required for installation, let us know, and we can include the appropriate fitting for copper pipe, plastic pipe, or a dishwasher tap.
How Much Do You Really Know about Ultra-Filters?
The biggest difference between ultra-filtration and micro/nanofiltration or reverse osmosis is the size of the molecules retained during the process. Standard home water pressure pushes water through the membrane, effectively removing contaminants. An ultra-filter may be preferable to a reverse osmosis system because considerably less water is wasted in the process. Ultra-filters are an efficient way to filter your water, with less wasted water than other filtration methods on the market.
Please feel free to contact us to see how we can assist with your new ultra-filtration system for your home or business. We will be happy to provide you with a quote or answer any questions that you may have about our systems.