Enjoy Better Tasting Water All the Time With the Right Water Filter
Should you add a water filter to your home? There are many benefits to doing so, and the process is easier than you might think. At NatureZone Water, we represent your accessible online destination for procuring the filtration products your home or place of business requires. Why should you consider investing in better water quality today
The Importance of Water Filtration
The answer to that question begins with a look at why filtration matters:
- Using water filters is a simple way to quickly improve the overall taste and smell of the water that comes out of the tap at home. Filtration removes the unwanted contaminants water can pick up along the way to your home, such as chlorine and certain types of dissolved solids, which often leave your drinking water with a poor taste.
- Using a sediment filter cartridge keeps unwanted solids from reaching your drinking glass. Particularly useful for homes that may have a persistent problem with sediment in the water piping, these filters can be ultra-fine, with the ability to trap and stop particles as small as one micron. That's smaller than a red blood cell.
- Water purifiers help to ensure those drinking the water from your tap don't need to worry about water-borne illnesses
Are you new to this type of hardware? Here are some fast facts worth keeping in mind as you start shopping:
- Filters have multiple components, some of which are consumable and will need periodic replacement. You should always know what type of water filter cartridges your hardware uses so that when replacement time comes — usually every month or every few months — you can make the swap immediately. Don't leave yourself unprepared; filters really do need replacing. As they accumulate more of the bad stuff pulled out of the water, they ultimately become less and less efficient, until they can no longer filter effectively.
- Installation requires care and taking the appropriate steps to ensure that everything will function correctly. Doing it yourself is possible when you carefully follow the instructions. However, some may prefer to use the help of a professional plumber. For businesses and larger filtration applications, a professional's insight may prove invaluable.
- Maintenance is essential, and it involves more than swapping in the right water filter replacement cartridge when the time comes. For example, if you use a sediment filter, you will need to remove and wash the filter out periodically. While it is an extra step, it saves you money. Our sediment filters can typically withstand up to 20 thorough washings before efficiency degrades and a replacement is necessary.
Tips for Planning to Add a Water Filter System
As with any change to your home, it's a good idea to think ahead before you commit to a purchase:
- Decide what size system your home or business requires and how "heavy-duty" the filtration system must be. Some filters are suitable only for use with a single tap, while other systems can handle "whole house" duties. Determine the extent of your filtration requirements along with your budget and select the filtration solution that aligns with your needs. Not sure which one is best? We're here to help you decide.
- Determine your plans for installation, including placement of the filter. Always take the time to investigate the physical space available ahead of time, or contract with a plumber to make the necessary measurements for you. Know what you'll do before you begin to avoid mistakes that make the process more challenging.
- Ensure accessibility of the filter hardware. Sometimes it can be challenging to locate a suitable spot in the home or a business for placement. Some owners choose to install their filtration hardware in a tight spot because it seems the only solution available. However, when the time for maintenance comes, they find that accessing important components is now an extreme challenge. Leave yourself wiggle room so it is easy to change filters or otherwise work on your system.
The Benefits of Water Purifiers from NatureZone Water
What are some of the key reasons to shop for purifiers and filters from our business?
- Find everything you need in one place, including not only the filters and purifiers themselves, but replacement cartridges and accessories as well. When you can stock up all at once, not only will you find the process more affordable, but you won't need to keep an extra item on your to-do list.
- Versatile solutions for applications beyond the tap. For example, our shower filter is the perfect solution for safeguarding the quality of the water you bathe with, rather than only the water that you drink. With this flexibility, achieving the peace of mind you want to have regarding your water supply is simple.
- Skip the hassle of dealing with suppliers that want to force you to engage their installation services as well. With our products, you can always go the DIY route if you like or engage your preferred professional for a quick and easy installation.
What Sets NatureZone Water Apart Regarding Water Filter Cartridges?
We've spent years honing our skills to the point where our points of difference are immediately apparent:
- NatureZone Water was founded back in 1993 — meaning we now have nearly three decades of experience in water filtration system acquisition and supply. This essential knowledge allows us to identify the ideal hardware solutions to make available for our customers.
- We stock only high quality, dependable products at an affordable price because we believe everyone should have the opportunity to experience the benefits of using a water purifier at home. Our low overhead and strong manufacturer relationships give us a leg up when it comes to the price point of our filters.
- We are the perfect resource for water purifiers needed at any scale, from benchtop filters for residential use to heavy-duty systems suitable for commercial and even industrial applications. Mix and match solutions for an approach that suits even the most niche applications.
About NatureZone Water
Water is the most important resource we have, so shouldn't you be able to enjoy clean, pure water right from the tap at home? We think so, too. Founded with a dedication to offer quality products at the right price, backed up by support and customer service, we're proud to carry on upholding our reputation for stand-out hardware. Shop now, or contact us with your questions.